• Traditional straight razor, German high speed steel
• 15/16" wide blade , 2.5" long,
• Elegant African Wenge wood handle
FEATURES & DETAILS:
• 【German high-Speed Steel】 Manufactured with ultra-sharp German high speed steel cutting core at HRC 58-60 hardness, this BOA straight razor comes with unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention; cobalt added high speed steel outperforms high carbon steel in durability and is easier to sharpen as cobalt enhance the other alloying elements.
• 【ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED】 6'' and full hollow blade is light weight and compliments the wood handle in maintaining balance and help to alleviate fatigue on your fingers after shaving with comfort while providing you with the perfect blend of performance and comfort.
• 【ULTIMATELY DURABLE HANDLE】 The meticulously constructed pressure treated wenge wood handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, moisture, cold with military grade strength and life-long sturdiness.
• 【SUPERIOR SHARPNESS】 Ruthlessly sharp shave ready edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 5-8° per side using the traditional 3-step honing method; Nitrogen cooled for ultimate hardness, flexibility and performance.
• 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】 No premium straight razor is complete without a lifetime warranty; our masterpiece razor is fully covered for life, free exchange or return for life if the item is defective.
(NO RETURNS ACCEPTED FOR PERSONALIZED ITEMS)
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES & ADD ONS:
*Complimentary faux leather hand stitched sheath. *Complimentary keen & precise re-sharpening prior to shipping. *Complimentary gift messages. *Complimentary personalization & engraving available. *Gift wrapping service available for minimal additional fee. ADD ONS:. *Custom orders for 10 or more pieces. You can choose & submit your own handle or blade design.
WHY CHOOSE RAZOR MEISTER?
✓Shave ready, ultra-sharp at a staggering 5-8°degree angle per side, glides on the skin. ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 58-60 Rockwell. ✓German high-speed steel. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance. ✓This immaculate razor is sharpened under the ancient 3-step method and married to bleeding edge technology. ✓Elegant walnut wood handle provides a perfect balance and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip. ✓longer lasting than carbon steel. ✓Featuring RM BOA Series 15/16” wide blade pattern with beautiful hand filed design on the spine, for striking, stand out beauty. ✓Full tang blade - maximum robustness. riveted wood handles which are comfortable, hygienic and break-proof. ✓Full hollow ground blade for minimal sharpening effort and longer edge retention properties. ✓Brilliant mirror finish cleans easily.
If you are looking to go "cut-throat" with your shave, check out RAZOR MEISTER BOA line for straight razors. For years, we've been committed to sourcing and producing exceptional men's grooming items, and now we're excited to bring you these straight razors. For over a year, we've been coordinating with the best straight razor manufacturers to bring you an exceptional product, right from the legendary blade steel making region of Solingen, Germany. Check out our B&B rose wood Straight Razor, 15/16 High speed steel.
This elegant razor is perfect for the novice as well as the expert looking for a great addition to his den. The blade is 15/16" which is great for general beard growth removal. The full hollow grind and high speed steel is often preferred for its audible feedback. You can hear the blade "sing" as you are getting a BBS shave. However, care must be taken in maintaining this utensil as the high speed steel higher rust resistance compared to carbon steel but not stainless. Rinse with clear water after use and keep it dry. Always store in a well-ventilated area. And as long as you are embracing the straight blade, you might as well grab a good strop and learn the art of sharpening your newly acquired steel!
The Razor Meister logo is etched on one side of the blade so you know you are getting a quality product. The tang and spine are polished for a unique brilliant mirror finish. The scales are a polished Wenge for a classic presentation. Each blade comes "shave ready" in a beautiful brown pu leather sheath to protect your investment.
Invest in yourself, invest in your shave, invest is a great, enduring tool.
Material: German high speed steel razor blade
Grind: Full Hollow, triple honed, shave ready
Scales: Elegant wenge wood
Markings: Razor Meister on the blade
What is high speed steel Steel?
It is often used in power-saw blades and drill bits. It is superior to the older high-carbon steel tools used extensively through the 1940s in that it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, hence the name high-speed steel. At room temperature, in their generally recommended heat treatment, HSS grades generally display high hardness (above Rockwell hardness 58) and abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten and vanadium content often used in HSS) compared with common carbon and tool steels. The major difference between HSS and plain high carbon steel is the addition of alloying elements to harden and strengthen the steel and make it more resistant to heat (hot hardness).
SHIPPING: Ships within 1 business day. I use USPS First class Mail for shipping in the USA. Free shipping IN USA ONLY. International shipments will go USPS First Class unless you upgrade to USPS Priority. ** Custom Import duties may apply** **Our shipments are packed and sent in perfect condition. If you’re concerned about damages while in transit please purchase USPS priority insuring your packages safety. **
RETURN POLICY: Free returns & exchanges no refunds.
Prices already discounted up to 30% off.
These razors won’t last long!
RESTRICTIONS: We do not sell knives to anyone under the age of 18. Please check your local legislation about knife restrictions.